A few resources to ramp up on the recently announced service
- Red Hat landing page for Microsoft Strategic Alliance
- Red Hat Certified Cloud and Service Provider – CCSP Program
- Microsoft Red Hat solutions on Azure campaign
- Microsoft Azure website, Red Hat search
- Microsoft and Red Hat November 2015 Announcement
SQL on RHEL
- Microsoft: SQL Server 2017 and Red Hat Enterprise Linux offer
- Red Hat: Microsoft SQL Server 2017 on Red Hat Enterprise Linux: Data peas and Linux carrots
OpenShift with Microsoft Azure Announcements
- Red Hat and Microsoft Simplify Containers Press Release
- Chris Morgan’s blog on Windows Containers in OpenShift
- Schiphol – Azure Case Study
OpenShift Technical Resources
- Azure Test Drive Hands-on-labs (link)
- Azure Reference architecture (link)
- Microsoft Quick Start template
- OpenShift developer free training
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.2 for SAP HANA on Azure Marketplace
RALEIGH, N.C. — August 9, 2017 – Red Hat, Inc. (NYSE: RHT), the world’s leading provider of open source solutions, today announced the general availability of Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform 3.6, the latest version of Red Hat’s enterprise-grade Kubernetes container application platform.
Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform 3.6 offers an enterprise-ready container platform based on Kubernetes 1.6, Red Hat Enterprise Linux and the integrated docker container runtime. By combining these open source technologies, Red Hat, as a leading contributor to both the docker and Kubernetes projects, helps customers to more quickly roll out new services with the support of a stable, reliable and more secure enterprise container solution powered by the world’s leading enterprise Linux platform.
Complete Press Release here.