I’m excited about tomorrow’s Red Hat’s OpenShift on Azure Workshop. We have a great speaker and a packed house.
Develop, Host, and Scale Your Apps in the Microsoft Azure Cloud with Red Hat OpenShift
February 7th, 2017, 9-4 PM Pacific at Microsoft MTC in Bellevue, WA
- Learn the OpenShift Container Platform (built on Docker and Kubernetes)
- Understand how applications run as containers
- Learn techniques to build and deploy applications using source code, dockerfile, and binaries.
- Deploy multi-tiered application
- Techniques for zero downtime deployments.
Veer Muchandi is a Principal Architect with Red Hat Inc. He is a technology evangelist for Containers, PaaS and DevOps. Veer conducts education sessions, technology deep dives, workshops, and proof of concepts or whatever it takes to enable customer adoption of these emerging technologies. He is a well-known blogger, speaker, and an open source enthusiast.
- Blog: https://blog.openshift.com/author/veermuchandi/
- Twitter: @VeerMuchandi
- Event Details: http://red.ht/2ibdkDK
- Registration Page: http://red.ht/2ibjTpI